Spritz Sister Mist is a topical treatment for the intimate area that refreshes, sanitizes, and protects against infections; such as Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Bacterial Vaginosis, and yeast infections.
what do they say?
"A lifesaver for when I need to empty and clean my menstrual cup in public area. I also use it to clean up when there is no bidet"
"This is the most gentle intimate wet wipes out there. No alcohol, no perfume, the wipe is so soft and there's no sticky afterfeel"
"Like my boyfriend, Boyfriend Wet Wipes always got my back. I bring it everywhere with me! Can't no longer live without it"
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
1. What is Spritz Sister Mist?
2. What is the Spritz Sister Mist made of?
Made from Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) that is naturally produced by our immune system. HOCl is proven to be 99,999% effective in killing causes of infections without causing irritation.
3. When can I use Spritz Sister Mist?
Spritz Sister Mist is for topical use only. Use in these conditions:
1. As a hygiene measure before & after sexual intercourse
2. To help prevent & treat Urinary Tract Infection, Bacterial Vaginosis, and Yeast Infections.
4. How to store Spritz Sister Mist?
1. Keep away from direct sunlight.
2. Store in room temperature.
3. Do not mix with other products (alcohol, soap, etc.)
5. Is Spritz Sister safe for intimate area?
Yes, Spritz Sister consists of HOCl, which is naturally produced in our body's immune system. So don't worry! It won't irritate your skin since we use only non-irritant ingredients.
6. Is Spritz Sister Mist a unisex product?
Absolutely! Spritz Sister can be used for intimate area; both for women and men. So, everyone can be safe and use Spritz Sister anytime it is needed.
WE'RE ON INSTAGRAM